Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bows on my Toes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey fab readers we know that it has been a while since an outfit post but so much has been going on in recently that life has been a whirlwind and to top it off I lost my camera charger!! Well no worries the charger has been found and the pictures shall resume my lovelies :-)

With it being such a beautiful day I decided to wear a lightweight sweater/dress to work and paired with a pair of my fave leggings (that literally look great with everything) that I scored from Bloomingdale's at a insanely low price!! I got so many complements on my shoes today that I have had for over a year and never worn...and the best part is that I got them for Charlotte Russe for like $20..I know I know that's the same thing I thought when I saw them!


Wearing 
Gray Sweater- "To The Max" Walmart
Leggings- "Aqua" Bloomingdale's
Shoes- Charlotte Russe
Sunnies-Jimmy Choo

No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin