Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Beauty on a Budget: St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Facial Moisturizer


Hey fab readers we know that it has been a while but we are back with an amazing product review!!! We all know how important it is to moisturize, as  the winter months can reek havoc on our skin. The more research I have done on skin care and aging gracefully (Im being proactive) the more I realize that hydration is key when it comes to your skin. While watching an episode of Dr. Oz they did a comparison of facial moisturizers and out of the brands the dermatologist reccomended the St.Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Facial Moisturizer. Imagine my surprise when I found out that it only cost $5.99 and is available at local drugstores/target/walmart. I have to say that I am extremely impressed with this product, it leaves my skin feeling light yet hydrated and can notice a difference. I am completely amazed by this product and would definately reccomend it. If you've tried the product let me know what you think. Click here to purchase.

No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin