Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Perfect Nude Nail for 99 Cents



Fab readers as I'm sure you all know by now we love a great deal, and that goes for beauty products as well. Imagine my surprise when I came across this nude nail polish in the 99 cents store. I figured it would be worth a try since it was only a dollar and I am glad I bought it. While Ive never been the type of girl to drop $12 dollars on a bottle of nail polish like many I really don't think I will now. I absolutely adore this color and received several compliments (should have seen people's face when I told them I got it at the 99 cent store). If you are interested in the color its BC557 by L.A. Colors.

P.S.
To Make it last longer just put on a good base coat and top coat. I use Sally Hansen Maximum Growth

No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin