Friday, February 6, 2009

Home Decor on a Budget: Easy-Walls Wallpaper

While we were at home in Chicago over the holiday's we were watching Oprah when Nate swore the greatness of a wallpaper called Easy-Walls. The great thing about this wall paper is that it is pre-pasted easy on paper and when you take it off it doesn't mess up the walls. That makes this wall paper great if you live in an apartment like I do. I've been doing research on the company for a while because I have been in my apartment for over 2 years and still have white walls...did I mention how much I hate white walls! While I would love to paint my apartment the reality is I have never painted a day in my life. So I think I have found a few selections in the open spaces collection that might fit the bill. Did I mention that it is affordable at $18.00 a roll. Check out a few styles below ...(Whenever I put it up I will post pictures)

No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin