Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Perfect Wedge Sneaker

Fab readers, I have searched high and low for the perfect wedge sneakers and I have finally found the pair that makes my mouth salivate. In the words of Rachel Zoe "I DIE I DIE AND I DIE " unfortunately, I die again, because they don't have anymore in my size, in either color. The Ash Shoes UFO sneakers (available at Karmaloop) are the perfect combination of the coolest sneaker. and the perfect height wedges. While they are a little on the expensive side for me at $200.00 (because I am still feeling the recession), I was willing to take a chance and follow my heart. I went back and forth and when I finally decided on the perfect color I clicked to put in my cart and it said OUT OF STOCK...the devastation. Check out below to see the shoes that had me at hello and see if they melt your heart too.


No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin