Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Way I See Things...Black & White

Photobucket

Hey FAB readers! Today I wanted to share a look with you that I wore to a Saturday Brunch my hubby this past weekend. It was so simple yet so FAB! I received mounds of compliments which is always fun! I wore a simple black tank top with a cotton white skirt with black stripes. I chose a black flat sandal with a little character. My necklace is from Armani Exchange (LOVE IT!) and sterling silver earrings.... It was a fashionable look for a FABULOUSLY CHIC afternoon... I loved it because the look was on the lower end of my budget but I still felt as FAB as I do when I am rocking my higher end labels. This look proves that you can look FAB on ANY BUDGET! Key things to look out for are ensuring that your bra of choice is one on valor and the accessories you choose can help you achieve the look that you desire. Your FAB CHIC & CHEAP gal is over & out.... ENJOY!

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin