Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote For Change Part 2

Image: NY Daily News
No problem at the polls today, we got there at 6:15 and 6:30 a.m. respectively, and anxious like a kid on the first day of school. While my sister was at the poll before the workers (talk about excited), there were about 40 people in line before me (did I mention the polls did not open until 7:00 a.m. and by the time it opened it was over 100 people there). It was great to see so many people there having intellectual political conversation so early in the morning, not to mention I had the pleasure to meet a woman that has been voting for 60 years and this is the first time in her life she has ever voted for a democrat. I was out of there by 7:30!!! So go out and vote and let us know how it went for you.

No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin