Monday, January 4, 2010

I Heard That....Beyonce "Ego"

"I Heard That" is something  new that we are doing here at Fabulously Chic and Cheap, it can be lyrics to a song, a poem, a quote from a movie, anything that makes you say " I heard that!!!". We figured what better way to start the year with one of our fave songs that has been in heavy rotation and always makes us say "I heard that" it's Beyonce ft Kanye West "Ego". Our fave part is the second verse check out the lyrics below

Usually I'm humble, right now I don't choose
You can leave with me or you could have the blues
Some call it arrogant, I call it confident
You decide when you find on what I'm working with

Damn I know I'm killing you with them legs
Better yet them thighs
Matter a fact it's my smile or maybe my eyes
Boy you a site to see, kind of something like me

Here is the video...just because we like it

No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin