Monday, January 11, 2010

Vintage Baby!!! Blanche is that you?

Photobucket
Hey guys we hope you had a fab weekend and your week is starting off great. We didn't do much this weekend but it was great none the less. On Sunday we went to church and after did an impromptu photoshoot. Check out a few of the pics that I took at a friends house of one of my fave vintage finds a few months ago. This outfit I found in a Goodwill in Simi Valley for only $7 (yeah that was my response too!!!!).  I call this outfit my Blanche Deveraux (my fave Golden Girl) I feel like this is something that she wore on an episode lol. Enjoy the pics and have a fab week babycakes!!!
Wearing Vintage Jumpsuit and Stuart Weitzman Leopard Peeptoe Pumps


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin