Friday, January 8, 2010

These Boots Were Made for Walking

Photobucket

Hey fab readers this is Kee 1/2 of the Fabulously Chic and Cheap duo giving you a quick outfit post. If you ever see me around LA (ok the valley...we are such Valley girls!!) likely you will see in a get up something like this on casual days. These types of outfits are perfect for running errands or hanging out at the park with my son (which is where we can usually be found). It seems as though my uniform for the winter has been shorts and oversized sweaters...and boots. These are my favorite boots (steve madden) I literally wear them three days a week and I have had them for three years, so now they are super distressed and beat up but I love them and refuse to let them go. They used to come up to the knee but now they slouch a little toooo much lol but they are my babies and are great for when I toting around my baby. So fab readers what are some of your fave pieces that you carry over season after season?

Photobucket
Top and Shorts-Forever 21
Boots-Steve Madden

No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin